We have another design team project to share with you today! Check out this “uber cute” altered clipboard created by design team member Anna Fallas. Anna used Bella Rose paper for the base and trimmed the edge of the clipboard with a dainty lace.
She added a beautiful Silver Butterfly Metal Filigree Embellishment (#240-P) to the clip, and layered a Large Silver Cameo Frame (#F553-S) and Large Oval GLASS Cabochon (#CAB3040) on top with tiny white resin flowers (#RES002-WH) circling the cabochon – all from ButterBeeScraps’ Artistic Treasures.
Anna hung several chain tassels from the top of the frame. Several charms from the Attic Treasures (Set B) charm collection hang from the chain. And the best part is…the clip is still fully functional!
On each side of the clipboard, Anna added a die cut and layered a Silver Metal Filigree Embellishment (#810-P) and small pink resin doo-dad flower (#RES004-PK) on top. For a better look at this precious little clipboard, you can visit Anna on her YouTube channel.
A complete list of the products Anna used in this project is:
- Attic Treasures (Set B) Tibetan Charms Collection
- Silver Ball End Head Pins
- Pearlized Acrylic Flower Beads – Ivory (Item #ABD047-IV)
- Large Oval GLASS Cabochons (#CAB3040)
- Large Silver Cameo Frames (#F553-S)
- Resin Flower Embellishments – White (Item #RES002-WH)
- Resin Flower Embellishments – Pink (Item #RES004-PK)
- Silver Metal Filigree Embellishment (#810-P)
- Silver Butterfly Metal Filigree Embellishment (#240-P)