I am soooooo excited about this post today!!! I thought I’d try something new a try hosting a challenge this month 🙂 …and it’s going to be worth your while to enter because there will be a prize for the challenge winner 🙂
Guidelines for my September challenge will be to:
- choose only one product from the ButterBeeScraps shop
- use your chosen product in 3 different ways…cut it, bend it, alter it, flip it or flop it in any way you can think of
- use your altered product on a project – you can use your 3 alterations together on one larger project (ex: scrapbook layout), or feel free to complete a few smaller projects (ex: scrapbook embellishments)
Entries can be submitted by:
- recording a YouTube video and adding a link to your video in the comments of this blog post
- posting pictures of your project on the ButterBeeScraps Facebook page
- emailing good quality pictures to me (see contact info for email address)
- posting pictures on the ButterBeeScraps Pinterest board “Sept 2015 Challenge Giveaway” (you will need to contact me first for permissions to pin to this board)
Challenge rules include:
- All entries must leave a comment on this blog post telling me which option you chose to enter the challenge
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm PST on September 27, 2015
- By submitting an entry to the challenge, you agree that I have permissions to post your entry on this website, my Facebook page, YouTube, Pinterest or other social media platform
- The winner will be announced on September 30, 2015
- The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate for the ButterBeeScraps shop 🙂
Just to make this challenge extra fair, I will be enlisting the help of my design team to choose a winner. Entries will be judged on:
- originality – has anyone else used the product in the same way?
- creativity – did you use the product in an unexpected way?
- design – how “pretty” or “cool” or “fabulous” is the completed project?
- quality – how much care was put into making the project?
If this all sounds overwhelming, don’t worry…the design team and I will be completing the challenge ourselves and posting inspiration throughout the month 🙂 Here’s a quick look at what products we have chosen to work with and when we will be posting:
Monique (that’s me!):
- product chosen – Bronze Square Metal Filigree Embellishments (#732-B)
- post date – Sept 4th
- product chosen – Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (#282-B)
- post date – Sept 10th
- product chosen – Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#553-B)
- post date – Sept 18th
- product chosen – Bronze Square Metal Filigree Embellishments (#068-B)
- post date – Sept 25th
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog post 🙂 I am sooooo looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!!! For now…Happy Sho…errr Crafting!!!