Good morning, everyone! Do you remember those spoon bowl ornaments that I created last month? Well, I was asked to do a tutorial, and it is now ready 🙂 I will warn you – I do not go into detail on how to prepare the spoon bowls in order to make the exact same ornaments that I created. The vast majority of people would not have the tools required to do this, and they are quite expensive to purchase.
Instead, I show you how to make equally beautiful ornaments using all the tools you already have, and some supplies from the ButterBeeScraps shop 🙂 I also show you how easy it is to use ICE Resin. I will tell you now…please use this stuff in a well-ventilated area! I used so much of it over the last month (about 56 oz worth) that I broke out in hives…and I don’t have any allergies!
Here are the ornaments that I show you how to make:
I know what you’re thinking…”let’s get on with it, show me how to make these!” Well, there is no better way to show you than by doing, so I created a detailed YouTube video just for you 🙂 Just in case you missed that…you can watch the video HERE 🙂 As always, a list of the products I used are listed below 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by today!
- 9mm, 15ga Stainless Steel Jump Rings
- SS8 Clear Crystal Rhinestone Chain Trim
- SS12 Aquamarine Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS20 Aquamarine Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS12 Clear Flat Back Crystal Rhinestones
- SS20 Clear Flat Back Crystal Rhinestones
- SS12 Siam Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS20 Siam Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS12 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS16 Vitrail AB Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- Brass Vine Flourish Metal Filigree Embellishments (#006-G)
- Large Rectangular GLASS Cabochons (#CAB2448)
- Large Oval GLASS Cabochons (#CAB3040)
- Large Silve Bezel Frames (#F418-S)
- Large Silver Cameo Frames (#F553-S)
- Antique Bronze Glue-On Jewelry Bails (#J955-B)
- Glossy Accents
- ICE Resin
- Silver Chain
- Silver Glass Glitter