Good morning, everyone! I have another gorgeous project share created by design team member, Ginger Ropp, to share with you 🙂 This month, Ginger did something a little different and altered a Tim Holtz mini clipboard using Graphic 45’s Cityscapes paper collection:
…can you say “YUM”? I always LOVE the G45 papers, but find them a bit intimidating to work with…I have a whole hoard vault full of them! Well, Ginger definitely isn’t shy when it comes to these papers.
She first created a collage using elements that she fussy cut from the papers. She then added a small bronze arrow charm in the lower left, and tucked a couple of wooden gears (#W039) under one of the paper elements in the lower right. Ginger also added one of the Creative Clocks charms on the left and tucked a few bronze filigrees (#670-B and #316-B) under her cardstock elements near the top of her clipboard.
Ginger used a bronze filigree (#679-B) to spruce up the clip of the board. Finally, she added some Bronze Ball Chain (#CH830-B) with two charms hanging from it – a bronze camera from the Bon Voyage collection, and one of the new Black Suede Tassels from the ButterBeeScraps shop.
I hope you love this project as much as I do…I think it is just fabulous! If you’re wanting a closer look at this beauty, please hop on over to Ginger’s YouTube channel and give her video a view 🙂 Thanks so much for popping by…I hope you have a great week! Cheers!
- Black Suede and Silver Tassel Charms
- Bon Voyage Tibetan Charms Collection (bronze camera)
- “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charms
- Small Bronze Arrow Tibetan Charms
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#316-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#670-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#679-B)
- Bronze Ball Chain (#CH830-B)
- Wooden Gear Medallions (#W039)