Good morning, everyone! Well, I totally dropped the ball this week…if you follow Ginger on her blog or YouTube channel, you will know that she posted a fabulous project using ButterBeeScraps goodies yesterday. Yes…I was supposed to spread the word then, too (* blush *)…better late than never, though…right?
Without further adieu…here’s a look at Ginger’s amazing tag set using some pretty fantastic Graphic 45 paper:
Ginger made three different tags using the new Graphic 45 square tag album. On the front of each tag, she used a 3″ x 4″ journalling card as a focal image. Ginger added two bronze corner filigrees (#807-B) and some paper flowers with clear flat back rhinestone centers in opposite corners. On two of the tags, Ginger also added a couple of small bronze leaf filigrees (#369-B) tucked in behind the flowers.
Here’s a look at the back of one of the tags:
Ginger hung a G45 chipboard element and a dangle from some May Arts satin ribbon and ivory jute twine she tied to the top of the tag. She created the dangle using a short length of bronze cable chain (#CH926-B), a small round charm (#J176-B) and a small glass cabochon (#CAB012-W) from the ButterBeeScraps shop.
If you’d like a closer look at all three of Ginger’s tags – the elephant, the tiger and the zebra – please hop on over to her Youtube channel and check out the video she uploaded. I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed. Thanks for popping by today! Cheers!
- Bronze Round Metal Filigree Embellishments (#288-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#369-B)
- Bronze Square Metal Filigree Embellishments (#732-B)
- Gold Oval Metal Filigree Embellishments (#806-G)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishments (#807-B)
- Miniature GLASS Watch Mechanism Cabochons (#CAB012-W)
- Bronze Cable Chain (#CH926-B)
- Small Round Bronze Tibetan Charms (#J176-B)