Today we’d like to share this gorgeous mini album made by yours truly 🙂 I made this mini using possibly the most beautiful paper I have ever had the pleasure to work with – Kaisercraft’s 75 Cents. The muted teal blue color is just to die for!
As usual with most of my mini albums, I adhered leather around the spine of the album and added strategically placed 3/16″ Bronze Eyelets from our shop to add a little interest. I then added draping Bronze Curb Chain (#CH481-B) crisscrossing the spine with a few tibetan charms and beads hanging from the chain.
On the front cover, I added a large layered flower in the lower left corner balanced with a large Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishment (#808-B) in the upper right. The flower combines a crocheted doily with coffee dyed paper flowers and bronze metal filigree flowers (Items #283-B and #CAP040-B). Tucked under the flower is another Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#678-B) in place of leaves.
Throughout the mini album, there is a smattering of crocheted flowers and doilies, coffee dyed flowers and metal filigree embellishments among all the the pockets, flaps and pages. On the page below, Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#806-B) was layered with a small crocheted flower, two small metal filigree flowers (Items #288-B and #CAP040-B), and an SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestone to finish off the edge of the flip-up flap on the left page. Two small metal filigree embellishments (Items #677-B and #CAP040-B) and another SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestone were added to the tabs of all the tags on each page.
I absolutely love how these little “door knockers” on the waterfall of the page below turned out. To make these, I just layered three different metal filigrees from our shop (Items #288-B, #CAP040-B and #CAP827-B), and then used a Tim Holtz Mini Fastener with a bronze jump ring to secure the layers together.
I left the inside covers mainly plain, but added a pocket with a decorative edge die cut using the Perfect Bracket Edge die from Memory Box.
For a complete walk-through of this elegant little mini, please hop on over to my YouTube channel to watch the video 🙂
Items used in this project include:
- Bronze Jump Rings
- Bronze Eyelets (3/16″)
- Birds of a Feather Tibetan Charms Collection
- Small Ultra-Strong Magnets
- Bronze Curb Chain (#CH481-B)
- SS20 Clear Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS30 Clear Flat Back Crystal Rhinestones
- SS8 Clear Pointy Back Crystal Rhinestones
- Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (#CAP040-B)
- Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (#CAP269-B)
- Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (#CAP827-B)
- Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (#J375-B)
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#283-B)
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#286-B)
- Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #288-B) – COMING SOON
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#538-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#553-B)
- Bronze Filigree Embellishment (Item #677-B) – COMING SOON
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#678-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#806-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#808-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#810-B)
Martie Rollin says
Saw this mini album on Pinterest and just had to take a closer look. I’ve never seen so much metal used so well! Beautiful!