Good morning, everyone! I have a project share for you today 🙂 Design team member Keri Sallee created this beautiful leather bracelet using a variety of the goodness you can score from the ButterBeeScraps shop:
Keri started with a brown leather bracelet that she purchased from Hobby Lobby, and stamped the leather using a Susan K Weckesser Stamp with black Archival Ink from Ranger. She then added three of the “Gabby” vintage crochet doilies from the shop along the entire length of the bracelet.
In the center of the bracelet, Keri layered some small, medium and large mixed gear charms under a Large Resin Cameo Cabochon (#CAM23-BL) with a Large Bronze Cameo Frame (#F623-B). Finally, Keri added three Pale Yellow Resin Flowers (#RES606-YL) and a bit ‘o bling…SS16 Light Colorado Topaz Flat Back Glass Rhinestones.
Here’s a close look at the focal point in the center of the bracelet:
I just love the combination of the leather and metal with the doilies and flowers…opposites that look like they were meant to be together. I hope you enjoyed this project as well, and (as always) am super grateful that you decided to pop by and keep me company today ;P I hope you have a great day…and hope to see you tomorrow for the start of a special tutorial series 🙂 Cheers!
- Small Mixed Silver, Copper and Bronze Gear Charms
- Medium Mixed Silver, Copper and Bronze Gear Charms
- Large Mixed Silver and Bronze Gear Charms
- Vintage Crochet Doilies (Gabby)
- SS16 Light Colorado Topaz Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- Pale Yellow Resin Flowers (#RES606-YL) – no longer available 🙁
- Large Resin Cameo Cabochons (#CAM23-BL)
- Large Bronze Cameo Frames (#F623-B)
- Leather Bracelet (Hobby Lobby)
- Liquid Fusion Adhesive (iLovetoCreate)
- Susan K Weckesser Stamp (Unity Stamp Company)
- Black Archival Ink (Ranger In)