Tonight we’d like to share a beautiful steampunk mixed media tag created by guest design team member, Monica Roca. This tag measures 5″ x 10″, and is made using medium weight chipboard. Monica did a beautiful job of texturizing the background using texture paste with the Crafter’s Workshop 6″ x 6″ Tiny Circles Template, and layering die cuts from the Cheery Lynn B-340 Gears die on top.
Monica used Marion Smith’s color lab sprays to color the background, and then added layers of gears, charms, filigrees and flowers from I Am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts. To finish the tag off, she used some Inka Gold in Old Gold for highlighting and amethyst bling in the center of the gears.
Items Monica used from the ButterBeeScraps’ shop include:
- Bronze Eyelets (3/16″)
- “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charms Collection
- Medium Mixed Silver, Bronze and Copper Gears
- SS12 Amethyst Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS16 Amethyst Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- SS20 Amethyst Flat Back Glass Rhinestones
- Watch Mechanism Tibetan Charms
- Bronze Heart Metal Filigree Embellishment (#023-B)
- Bronze Cable Chain (#CH926-B)
- Bronze Wings Tibetan Charms (#J327-B)
- Bronze Bee Tibetan Charms (#J836-B)