Good morning, everyone! I have a special project created by design team member Keri Sallee to share with you today 🙂 Keri created what she calls her “postcard from the universe” for ButterBeeScraps. …and I think it conveys a very important message that is easily forgotten by many…
Keri created her “postcard” base using black cardstock and a variety of glimmer mists, glams, glazes and fluid acrylics. She used a second piece of cardstock and a white painter’s pen for the quote. Keri also created a frame around the quote using a variety of ButterBeeScraps metal embellishments and charms and added dimensional glue dots to make the quote pop.
Here’s a close up of some of the metal embellishments that Keri used:
You can see that Keri used a Copper Metal Filigree Embellishment (#553-C) on the top and bottom of the quote. She also arranged Medium Silver, Copper and Bronze Mixed Gear Charms, charms from the Steampunk Tibetan Charm Collection, and small Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (052-B) to help frame the quote.
Here’s another close-up where you can see more layering and the texture of the background:
For details of exactly how Keri created her background, please hop on over to her blog and show her a bit of love. She also shares where she got the inspiration for this quote. I thank you for stopping by today and hope your have an unreal weekend! Cheers!
- Medium Silver, Copper and Bronze Mixed Gear Charms
- Steampunk Tibetan Charm Collection
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (052-B)
- Copper Metal Filigree Embellishment (#553-C)
- Black Smooth Cardstock
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Coffee)
- Tattered Angels Glaze (Island Spring)
- Tattered Angels Glam (Camel)
- DecoArt Media Shimmer Mist (Turquoise)
- DecoArt Fluid Acrlyics (Cobalt Teal Hue & Titanium White)
- Donna Salazar Dodz XL
- Hot Glue Gun
- Painter’s Pen by Elmer’s (white)