Good morning, everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the tips and tricks I’m now posting every Thursday 🙂 If there is something in particular you’d like me to write about, don’t be afraid to ask!
I do not have a tip for you today; however, I do have a gorgeous mini album created by design team member, Ginger Ropp, to share with you 🙂 Ginger created this vertical tag mini album using Prima’s Cartographer paper collection…drool…
This is a look at the front of the mini. Ginger was very smart and re-purposed some of her Graphic 45 packaging for the base of the covers. All the tags are hinged together at the bottom and she made that cute little belly band to hold everything together so it can stand proudly on a shelf.
On the belly band, Ginger layered a few filigree pieces – a Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#679-B), a discontinued gold filigree, and a Bronze Filigree Bead Cap (#CAP040-B) – before sticking a brad through the center.
You can see that she layered a few tickets from the paper collection, a Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#022-B) and some paper flowers and leaves in the lower left hand corner of the cover. She then added a charm from the “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charm collection with another Bronze Filigree Bead Cap (#CAP040-B) and a Prima flower to keep the belly band from slipping.
Finally, Ginger added some Bronze Ball Chain (CH830-B) through the eyelet at the top of the tag cover, and dangled a key charm from the Gothic Tibetan Charms Collection and a Copper Miniature Butterfly Tibetan Charm from the chain.
Here’s a look at one of the pages inside the mini album:
Ginger used one of the new Bronze Tibetan Style Connector Links (#J071-B) to jazz up the front of the pocket, but I just love how she layered the gears from the Medium Mixed Silver, Copper and Bronze Gear Charms and Miniature Bronze Gear Charms sets. Ginger then added an Antique Bronze Decorative Keyhole (#HD088-B) on top of the gears and hung another bronze key from the Gothic Tibetan Charms Collection from the keyhole.
If you like the little bit you see in this blog post, you MUST go watch Ginger’s YouTube video of this mini album so that you can see every single square inch of this project. I’m thinking that I may have to go raid Ginger’s “paper hoard closet” sometime soon, too 😛
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today…I hope you have a great week! Cheers, and chat at ya on Thursday 🙂
- Copper Miniature Butterfly Tibetan Charms
- “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charms
- Gothic Tibetan Charms Collection
- Miniature Bronze Gear Charms
- Small Mixed Silver, Copper and Bronze Gear Charms
- Medium Mixed Silver, Copper and Bronze Gear Charms
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#022-B)
- Bronze Heart Metal Filigree Embellishments (#023-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#150-B)
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (#420-B)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishments (#546-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#679-B)
- Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (#CAP040-B)
- Bronze Ball Chain (CH830-B)
- Antique Bronze Decorative Keyholes (#HD088-B)
- Bronze Tibetan Style Connector Links (#J071-B)