Today, we’d like to share another beautiful mini album created by design team member Ginger Ropp. Ginger used the The Archivist paper collection by Prima, which coordinates perfectly with all the metal embellishments found in our shop.
Ginger grounded the cover with a beautiful cluster of coffee dyed paper flowers layered with a small crocheted doily and a small Bronze Tibetan Style Connector (#J384-B) from ButterBeeScraps. She finished the cluster off with a large Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishment (#886-B), a large charm from the “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charms Collection, and a butterfly from Kay’s Etsy shop.
To add some balance to the cover, Ginger added a small cluster of paper flowers and a resin banner embellishment in the top left corner, then finished the spine off with some corrugated cardboard. The edges of all the pages were inked using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
Ginger added a ton of texture throughout the mini album by continuing to combine the corrugated cardboard with the metal embellishments and paper flowers, with a variety of the cut-aparts from the paper collection scattered throughout.
This mini album is filled with a ton different pockets and flaps throughout. The flap on the page shown above was finished off with the Tim Holtz Plaque and Postage On The Edge Die.
- “Creative Clocks” Tibetan Charms Collection
- Miniature Bronze Gears
- Medium Mixed Silver, Bronze and Copper Gears
- Bronze Teardrop Metal Filigree Embellishment (#265-B)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishment (#546-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#553-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#676-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#683-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishment (#886-B)
- Bronze Tibetan Style Connectors (#J384-B)