Good morning, everyone! Did you hear the good news? …Canada Post withdrew it’s lock out notice, so I am shipping orders as usual 🙂 Thank you to all of you that continued to place orders and were patient waiting until they could be sent today!
…and if that news wasn’t good enough, I have a project created by design team member, Keri Sallee, to share with you 🙂 Keri created this fabulous card using more ButterBeeScraps metal bits:
Keri started by preparing the base of her card. She first used a stencil and modeling paste, then did some stamping over top after the paste had dried. Keri then added a tag from 7 Gypsies and framed it using a variety of crocheted doilies and metal embellishments from ButterBeeScraps…including gears, metal flowers, and a glass cabochon complete with filigree frame.
I just love the vibrant colors that Keri used. She achieved them by spraying her doilies and gears using Tint It spray dye from Design Masters. Here’s a close up of her grouping of gears and doilies:
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did. If you’d like a few more details on how Keri created this card, you can hop on over to her blog and have a peak. Thanks a bunch for popping by today…I’ll see you on Thursday for our next tutorial 🙂 Cheers!
- Medium Silver Gear Charms
- Large Mixed Silver and Bronze Gear Charms
- Vintage Crocheted Doilies
- Silver Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (#016-S)
- Bronze Oval Metal Filigree Embellishments (#287-B)
- Small Oval GLASS Cabochons (#CAB1318)
- Design Masters – Tint It Spray Dye in Gold, Teal and Strawberry
- Liquitex – Modeling Paste
- The Crafter’s Workshop – “Stencil Waste” Bit
- Ranger – Jet Black Archival Ink
- Alenne’s Tacky Glue
- 7-Gypsies – “Seriously” Tag