Good morning, everyone! I have a quick project created by design team member, Keri Sallee, to share with you today 🙂 Keri created this beautiful card using a couple of different sizes of Project Life style cards and ButterBeeScraps yumminess:
Keri started by layering the Project Life style cards onto a kraft card base. She then added a cluster of black and coral resin flower cabochons, cotton ribbon and metal filigrees in the lower left corner of the card front. Keri did rip the ribbon in half before adding it to the card front. Here’s a close up of the ButterBeeScraps goodies she used:
I hope you enjoyed Keri’s creation today. If you’re wanting to show Keri some love, please hop on over to her blog HERE. As usual, I thank you for popping by today. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers!
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#810-B)
- Bronze Butterfly Metal Filigree Embellishments (#888-B)
- Vintage Damask Cotton Ribbon (#RB042-N)
- Large Black Resin Flower Cabochons (#RES637-BK) – discontinued
- Coral Resin Flower Cabochons (#RES612-CR) – discontinued