Good morning, everyone!!! Oh, how I have missed you so! Let me count the ways…
I have been so slammed with jewelry shows this last month, which unfortunately resulted in me neglecting all of my BBS peeps 🙁 If you’re going “huh?” right now…that probably means that you did not know that I breathe new life into old, forgotten cutlery by up-cycling it into beautiful jewelry and gift-wares. If you’re interested, you can have a boo at my gallery of designs located somewhere else on the web 🙂
BUT…this is NOT the purpose of this post…I have one of our favorite type of projects to share today….squee! Ginger has created another stunning mini album 🙂 For the base of this album, Ginger used a Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album and paired it with Prima’s Victorian Christmas paper collection.
Ginger embellished the cover using a cluster of paper flowers with a couple of Christmas tickets and bronze filigree leaves tucked in behind. Unfortunately, one of these leaves is no longer available; however, you can still find the Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#886-B) in the shop 🙂 Ginger also created a closure on the right hand side of the cover by layering a Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#316-B), a small crocheted flower she stole from yours truly, a small bronze jewelry connector and finally an Antique Bronze Drawer Pull (#HD098-B).
Inside the album, Ginger embellished all of the tabbed pages using the papers from Prima and ButterBeeScraps metal. She added a bronze filigree on each tab throughout the album…I mean, how could you not? They are perfect for using to embellish or even create tabs for your pages 🙂 On the page above, Ginger used a Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#676-B) on the tab and embellished the front of the pocket using a Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishment (#022-B) and layering some cut-outs from the paper collection.
Here is another page from inside the album where Ginger used a Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishment (#809-B) on the tab and a Bronze Snowflake Metal Filigree Embellishment (#203-B) on the front of the pocket.
This is just a small smattering of the pages in this fabulous mini album. For a complete flip-through of the mini album, you can visit Ginger on her blog and watch the video she uploaded 🙂 As always, thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope everyone is having fun preparing for Christmas and looking forward to seeing family later this month 🙂 Cheers!
- Bronze Flower Metal Filigree Embellishments (#022-B)
- Bronze Snowflake Metal Filigree Embellishments (#203-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#316-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#672-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#676-B)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishments (#730-B)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishments (#807-B)
- Bronze Corner Metal Filigree Embellishments (#808-B)
- Bronze Metal Filigree Embellishments (#809-B)
- Bronze Leaf Metal Filigree Embellishments (#886-B)
- Bronze Filigree Bead Caps (#CAP040-B)
- Antique Bronze Drawer Pulls (#HD098-B)
- Antique Bronze Tibetan Style Filigree Corners (#HD901-B)
- Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album
- Prima Victorian Christmas Paper Collection